Reduce Your Fibromyalgia Symptoms and Live Well
Imagine having less pain and living the life you want with Fibromyalgia, picture...
You feel like yourself again—you have energy you can depend on
You life is free of pain—both muscle pain and headache or migraine pain
You are free of muscle spasms and leg cramps
You concentrate well and wake feeling rested from a good night’s sleep
You are free of the limitations that you have experienced with Fibromyalgia
What if Fibromyalgia affected your life less? Think of all the things you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
Start making the changes you want in your life as a Symptom Journal member:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your Fibromyalgia symptoms and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to reduce your symptoms.
- You feel confident about your health. You have a GPS to navigate what triggers your Fibromyalgia symptoms increasing—an early warning system that shows you how to avoid what triggers your symptoms.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best with Fibromyalgia. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components for being at your best.
- You know how to reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your Fibromyalgia symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show you exactly how, what, why, and when your Fibromyalgia symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your Fibromyalgia.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your symptoms and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
|Track Your Symptoms
Track your symptoms and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In 2-3 minutes a day you can answer daily questions that can show you how to create a healthier life.
Get answers through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
Live well and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports. Your reports show you how to create a healthier life and with your doctor's help you can modify your treatment plan and live your best life.
We promise the information you gain, as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights and the possibility for life-changing results with Fibromyalgia, a personal road map for turning obstacles into victories. Don’t lose another day, become a member today—have the tools to unlock your best life.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life with Fibromyalgia
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your fibromyalgia symptoms are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not working with your fibromyalgia treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your fibromyalgia treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage your health and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can't manage what you don't track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with fibromyalgia. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can't Manage What You Don't Track
What is Fibromyalgia?
How do you explain fibromyalgia to someone that hasn’t experienced the disease? Fibromyalgia is an invisible disease to other people. To people who have fibromyalgia, it affects every facet of their lives to a varying degree everyday. It creates widespread and chronic pain in their muscles, ligaments, and tendons, affects multiple tender points, has them feeling frequently exhausted, and coping with a variety of other symptoms. Fibromyalgia is a common chronic condition affecting possibly between seven to ten million Americans or approximately 2 percent of the population. Learn more about fibromyalgia as a member of the Symptom Journal.
Causes of Fibromyalgia
Many times fibromyalgia is referred to as a syndrome because it has a set of symptoms that occur together without a known cause. One theory is genetics, because fibromyalgia tends to run in families. Another theory is that you encounter stressors: infections, or emotional or environmental triggers that create your symptoms. Many of us can look back to a stress or multiple stressors in our lives that we can attribute to the onset of our illness. For example, an illness with a high fever, acute bodily injury, surgery, major life trauma or long term stress.
Currently fibromyalgia is in its early years of research and treatment compared to other diseases. Some doctors are not familiar with its symptoms or treatment. Progress is being made and it’s important to find a healthcare professional knowledgeable about fibromyalgia and responsive to your healthcare needs. More causes and common risk factors associated with fibromyalgia are discussed in the member’s section.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
At this time there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, symptoms are managed and lifestyles are changed according to our symptoms. We would describe our pain as a constant dull ache, sometimes burning arising out of our muscles, which may include muscle spasms and be widespread in all four quadrants of our body. Fibromyalgia is known for its tender points located in these areas: back of the head and neck, between shoulder blades, top of shoulders, front of neck, upper chest, elbows, upper and sides of hips, and inner knees.
Many people with fibromyalgia feel as though their body is in reaction to everything, overly sensitive to a myriad of factors. Many of us experience spikes in symptoms depending on weather, physical activity, workload, stress or even time of day. Many of us work harder to make up for our physically limiting days only to find that we are back to experiencing our symptoms increasing. An extensive list of symptoms for fibromyalgia is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment, and lifestyle are affecting your overall health.
Diagnosis, Treatment & Self-Care with Fibromyalgia
Understanding the process your doctor may use in diagnosing fibromyalgia helps you ask questions and better understand your diagnosis and treatment process. In the members area, there is a full description of the diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complementary treatments that other individuals with fibromyalgia have found helpful. Our fibromyalgia Self-Care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition correlate with how your symptoms increase or decrease through our Reports area, allowing you to make timely changes with your health team that saves you money, time, pain, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make changes that help you live your best life with fibromyalgia.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Fibromyalgia
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with fibromyalgia. We also provide an Inspiration Toolkit for our members, giving you tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with your health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with fibromyalgia and want to support you in creating your best quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara's Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.
and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day learn how to create a healthier life.
through reports that show how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life.
and know what choices to change based on results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.